MHC teaches a method that improves both verbal and physical communication skills by offering a wide range of techniques developed from Margie Haber’s acting-based training.
Whether it’s a pitch to a prospective client or a closing argument at trial, MHC teaches participants to embrace our philosophy that “It’s Just a Conversation.”
Our workshops teach:
- Communicating your message – “Share, Don’t Show.” We strip away words like “performance” and “presentation” and by teaching participants to bring themselves into the conversation, communicating becomes fun again.
- You to open up your creative imagination. We guide you to use the specialness of you, investing yourself in any form of communication. Remove the “walls” that get in our way of our conversation.
- Power of nonverbal communication – body language, eye contact, and silence (thoughts) – releases anxiety by getting out of your head, and into your body.
- Focusing on “the other person” (your audience): MHC teaches participants the importance of cause and effect – to take in the “audience.” Whether it’s a room of 100 people or a conference table of one, communication becomes a two-way street.
- Inspire people to take a dance with the person in front of you.
- Being present: Now that you’ve prepared, let go of your “homework” and be willing to live in the now.
Let us tailor-make a program to fit your needs. Whether you have a small or large group, several days or a few. On camera or off camera, we can design something to fit within your company’s goals and culture.